What are you looking for ?
- Councils call for powers to tackle ‘lawless’ shi...Local Government Association says bar owners undeterred by one-off £2,500 finesCouncils have called for licensing powers to tackle “lawless” shisha ... Read more
- ABA Delays Decision on Tougher Bar Pass RuleThe American Bar Association's legal education body declined to reach a decision Friday on a closely watched proposal to strengthen ... Read more
- DACA’s Day, JPMorgan Goes Crypto, RBG Art: The Morning Min...Here's the news you need to start your day. ... Read more
- Startup Intaker Enlists Chatbots to Assess Potential Clients...Startup Intaker’s web app uses chatbots as the first line of communication when potential clients seek an attorney, matching a ... Read more
- How Elevate’s General Counsel Convinced Founder to Loo...“When I was under the gun, I found myself leaning toward saying, ‘Let’s suck this up and use this [outside ... Read more
- McKesson Asks US Judge to Toss Out Shingles Vaccine CasesMcKesson, which is facing claims that it misrepresented the vaccine's safety, filed a motion to dismiss Thursday in the U.S. ... Read more