What are you looking for ?
- Europe’s Oui to Class Actions | Monsanto Raises Red Fl...Consumer Education Foundation's Laura Antonini says the EU's incorporation of "the loser pays principle, together with the new prohibition on ... Read more
- Inside Track: More Equifax News. Plus, Relationship Advice ...A look at the failures behind last year’s Equifax data breach and an update on Microsoft’s diversity initiative. Read on ... Read more
- High Cost of Hong Kong Real Estate Sends Global Law Firms in...Eversheds Sutherland and Reynolds Porter Chamberlain are the latest international firms to relocate their Hong Kong offices from Central to ... Read more
- National Enquirer Publisher Won’t Be Prosecuted for Ki...Prosecutor's for the Manhattan U.S. attorney's office said the company admitted that the purpose of buying former Playboy model Karen ... Read more
- Amid Concerns Over Lawyer Workloads, US Firms Embrace ‘...Competition for talent is pushing some firms to "self-regulate" on attorney overworking, with new policies aimed at easing burdens. ... Read more
- Greenberg Traurig Lobbyists Lead Battle for Amazon’s E...The experienced advocates have been hired to help fight growing opposition to the retail giant's plans. ... Read more