What are you looking for ?
- Harvey Weinstein: judge allows sex trafficking case to move ...New York judge says Weinstein may have broken sex trafficking law in potential landmark case brought by British actor Kadian ... Read more
- Manafort seeks acquittal as tax, bank fraud trial moves to d...Lawyers for Paul Manafort will have the opportunity on Tuesday to put up their defense, a day after U.S. prosecutors ... Read more
- Dentons Expands in South America With Chilean Tie-UpThe combination with Larrain Rencoret Urzua will help the global legal giant expand its Latin American footprint. ... Read more
- ‘Unauthorized’ Removal in Asylum Case Draws Judg...“While we were in the air, no one told me anything about what was happening. It was not until we ... Read more
- Report Says Law Firm Demand Hit New Heights in Second Quarte...Demand for law firms' services in the second quarter of 2018 grew more than in any quarter during the past ... Read more
- Loeb & Loeb Opens First San Francisco OfficeThe Los Angeles-based firm will set up shop in the Bay Area after adding a six-lawyer trusts and estates team ... Read more