What are you looking for ?
- J&J Pays $9.9M to Settle Pelvic Mesh Case Brought by Wa...Washington Attorney General Bob Ferguson announced the settlement on what was to be the first day of trial in Seattle. ... Read more
- NHS non-disclosure agreements to end, vows Matt HancockHealth secretary says staff should not have to compromise their job for patient safetyThe health secretary, Matt Hancock, has vowed ... Read more
- Kirkland’s ‘Bionic Women’ Don’t Mind...Dale Cendali's predominantly female group has been laying down the law on copyright, trademark, internet and advertising for 28 years. ... Read more
- Litigation Funder Lures K&L Gates Dallas Leader for Fir...Longford Capital has made its first expansion outside of Chicago, where the litigation funding firm was founded in 2013. ... Read more
- Trump Campaign Shoots Down Rumors of Rift With Jones DayThe president's re-election campaign said it hired new campaign counsel on Jones Day's advice, not as "payback" over dissatisfaction with ... Read more
- Tesla General Counsel Announces 4 Board Members Not Seeking ...New Tesla general counsel Jonathan Chang announced the company's in for another leadership shakeup. Four of Tesla's board members will ... Read more