- Blackstone’s Billions Keep Simpson Thacher Busy as Dea...The law firm is advising Blackstone in a $6.2 billion real-estate trust acquisition, marking the pair's latest blockbuster deal together. ... Read more
- Autocorrect Flubs Aren’t the Sole Worry with Job Inter...Job interviews that are conducted entirely via text message could be on the horizon, but for every benefit the medium ... Read more
- 61 Retired Jurists Support Judge Charged With Helping Man Es..."The prosecution at issue in this case, if permitted to go forward, will irrevocably tip the scales of justice," the ... Read more
- ‘We’re Now on a Trial Track.’ Judge Pushes End-Game in...U.S. District Judge Dabney Friedrich added at a hearing in a Mueller-related prosecution: “If I left this up to you ... Read more
- Morgan Lewis Offers Secretary Buyouts, but Promises Layoffs ...The firm, which is offering up to 52 weeks pay for legal secretaries who opt in, says it's looking for ... Read more
- Former Olympic Gymnast Hopes to Expand Sports Practice at Mu...Olympic medalist Tasha Schwikert, who sued USA Gymnastics in connection with a sexual assault scandal, hopes to represent amateur athletes ... Read more
- UGGC Avocats conseille l’équipe dirigeante de Catella Hos...
- Law Firms Hang Tight in Russia, Millennials “Meh” on Bar...Here's the news you need to start your day. ... Read more
- Justin Fairfax Spotlights In-House Lawyer in CBS Defamation ...The Virginia lieutenant governor's $400 million lawsuit accuses CBS of airing sexual assault allegations that one of the network's own ... Read more
- Latham, Kirkland Get Work on $5B Acquisition of Energy Trans...Deal teams led by Houston partners are handling the unit and cash deal between Energy Transfer LP and SemGroup Corp. ... Read more
- Giving a Gift to a Congressperson? Wiley Rein’s Got an App...The holidays aren’t here yet, but gift giving is on Wiley Rein’s mind. The firm released an app that summarizes ... Read more
- China Has Big Plans for Shenzhen, but Will Global Law Firms ...As political protests continue in Hong Kong, the Chinese government has issued a plan to transform the nearby city of ... Read more
- Desfilis accompagne Weecap
- Condamnation d’un avocat pour blanchiment de fraude fiscal...
- Michael Kors takes on the flea marketsBrand goes after flea market which has become a “safe haven” for counterfeit sales according to lawsuit, while luxury lawyers ... Read more
- Dentons risk specialists hit the roadFollowing Royal Commission report, risk consulting managing directors head to Australia to advise organisations in high risk industries. ... Read more
- EY France : Lionel Benant prend la responsabilité de l’ac...
- Jean-Norbert Pontier rejoint Curtis
- August Debouzy crée son German Desk
- Orrick conseille Zyl
- Altana accompagne le Groupe MILLET