- Precedents and guidelinesCriminal law latest. ... Read more
- Direct pay offer was not ‘unlawful inducement’Latest in employment law. ... Read more
- What Does Eugene Scalia’s Labor Nomination Mean for Gi...Scalia's nomination as Labor secretary doesn't just spell change for the Trump cabinet and the country, but also for Gibson ... Read more
- FTC Fires Back at DOJ Over Qualcomm CompetitionJustice Department's concerns about national security are "unsubstantiated," the commission says, and an improper attempt to shield Qualcomm from the ... Read more
- Here’s the Video That Could Bring Down Broward Judge V...The high court released the footage shortly after issuing a suspension order against Broward Circuit Judge Vegina 'Gina' T. Hawkins. ... Read more
- Oakland Judge Leans Toward New Trial or Slashing Damages on ...Alameda County Superior Court Judge Winifred Smith found in a tentative ruling that the trial evidence did not support that ... Read more
- Greg Craig’s Team Revises Evidence Plan, Resolving Jud...The prosecution of former Skadden partner Greg Craig in Washington had kicked up a judicial ethics question when the defense ... Read more
- Survey: Legal Departments Are Investing in Legal OperationsThe addition of full-time legal operations employees also shows that majority of companies are making it a full-time job rather ... Read more
- Skilled in the Art: My Injunction Can Beat Your Injunction +...Nokia appears to have regained the upper hand in its patent dispute with Daimler, and the Federal Trade Commission is ... Read more
- How Kirkland Won a Rematch for Sanctioned Tennis Pro Anna Ta...Tatishvili had her prize money from the 2019 French Open rescinded until partner Javier Rubenstein—a tennis player himself—mounted a successful ... Read more
- Ahead of the Curve: A STEM Premium for Law Students?This week's Ahead of the Curve looks at a new study on the motivations of people with STEM backgrounds who ... Read more
- Washington Wrap: Keeping Up With the ScaliasEugene Scalia's nomination as Labor secretary doesn't just spell change for the Trump cabinet and the country, but also for ... Read more
- Take a Long Parental Leave and Make Partner? Dream On, BabyRepeat after me: Firms want to make moolah. And if you're costing them moolah, you better move on. ... Read more
- Amid Scandals, Deutsche Bank Hires Attorney to Oversee Legal...Stefan Simon’s hiring was one of several leadership changes and part of the bank's restructuring effort as it seeks to ... Read more
- GCs Take Issue, Kagan on Gerrymandering, Aussie Expansion: T...Here's the news you need to start your day. ... Read more
- Jerk Partners Beget Jerk Partners: Ending Big Law’s Cy...It goes something like this: Because it was difficult for you, you're going to make it difficult for those below ... Read more
- Amy Wax in the Crosshairs of Penn Law Students—Again—Aft...Students and alumni are asking administrators to take action against the law professor over her comments on immigration delivered at ... Read more
- UGGC Avocats accompagne “Sociétés de projets industr...
- Réforme des retraites : les avocats manifesteront le 16 sep...
- « La Cour de cassation est venue au secours du barème « ...
- Justice prédictive : le CNB fait réaliser une étude compa...